Safety Guidelines For Sporting Events
For the safety of our students and fans, please follow these guidelines at all sporting activities at Jourdanton ISD:
JISD TRACK & TENNIS COURTS - PUBLIC USE
JOURDANTON ISD ACTIVITIES TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PUBLIC USAGE
*** Please note the field is not open to the public during these times, just the track
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM Monday through Friday
The home side gate will be open for public access to the track and will be locked at 8:00 PM.
Items not permitted on track/field:
- Every requestor will need to create a profile. Please note that if you are completing the form as a school employee for a school event, you do not need to list an organization. Organizations are intended for non-school use and only allow after school hour usage.
- Allow at least two weeks lead time for your request to be processed. The request obtains multiple approvals, so it requires ample time.
- Every program or event usually requires custodial needs and often technology requests. If we aren’t aware of your event, we can’t be prepared.
- All non-school organizations requesting the use of school facilities and/or fields must complete the facilities usage agreement form. This includes PTA, Booster Clubs, etc. When in doubt, complete the request form.
- All school groups requesting to use a building or room outside of the normal instruction area must complete a facility usage agreement form. Example: gym or cafeteria for a special program or event. Also, all school organizations requesting the use of school facilities after normal school hours must complete the request form.
- When in doubt, complete the request form.
If you have any questions about district facility rentals or usage, please call the administration office at 830-769-3549.